SMILE NOW, PAY LATER WITH AFTERPAY
Looking for an AfterPay Dentist ?
Paynless Dental is proud to partner with Afterpay to get you the dental care your need without the upfront cost. Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your dental treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment at Paynless Dental and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as easy as that.
Everyone deserves a healthy smile and with Afterpay there’s now no reason to wait!
Paynless Dental – your AfterPay Dentist
HOW IT WORKS
GET STARTED & DOWNLOAD THE AFTERPAY APP TODAY
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished, have your barcode scanned at reception. The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
YOU WILL NEED
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
EXTRAS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit Paynless Dental.
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
HOW TO USE AFTERPAY
- Book your appointment online or by phone with your AfterPay Dentist on (02) 8677 9094 or dropping by our clinic.
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App
*Afterpay’s terms & conditions can be found here
Private Health Insurers
Paynless Dental has partnered with HICAPS and Medicare to make claiming and payments easier for patients and health practitioners Australia-wide.
Paynless Dental Participating Health Funds & Health Insurance Brands