A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, your dentist and hygienist will perform the following:
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
Cost of Dental Check Up
The cost of dental check-up at Paynless varies depending on the type of procedure you need to go through.
Most of the costs of General Dental are covered by Health Insurance
We do accept various dental care payment plans which are flexible, simple and . Industry leading. Most don’t charge any interest and simple to signup, nor will your credit history be checked. At Paynless, on your first visit, a comprehensive dental examination will be done followed by any of the special check-ups on your consecutive visits:
- Examination of radiographs – This step is highly essential for detecting any kinds of decay, tumors, cysts and bone loss. Such X-rays also help in determining the tooth and root positions
- Evaluation of gum disease – Checking the gums and bone around the teeth to look for any signs of periodontal disease
- Tooth decay examination – All surfaces of the tooth is checked for decay with proper dental instruments
- Examination for possible restorations – Check current crowns, fillings, etc.
Private Health Insurers
Paynless Dental has partnered with HICAPS and Medicare to make claiming and payments easier for patients and health practitioners Australia-wide.
Paynless Dental Participating Health Funds & Health Insurance Brands