Paynless Dental accepts all Australian Health Funds
including: Medibank, Bupa, NIB, HCF, CBHS etc. The amount you can claim will depend on your health fund cover and level of entitlement.
* Where there is a No Gap Payment, this is the equivalent to ‘no out of pocket expenses’ for you. Keep in mind: No Gap payment is subject to annual health fund limits, eligibility and payment by your Private Health Fund. Please check with your health fund, prior to your visit.
Paynless Dental offers the flexibility of on-site health fund claims via the HICAPS system. It’s a convenient electronic payment tool that allows for immediate on-site claims.
Please click here to see Hicaps participating health funds
1. Department Of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
You should hold a valid DVA card, to be eligible for bulk billing.
2. Child Dental Benefit Schedule
We provide bulk billed dental care for children 2-17 years of age. This is a government-funded service under the Child Dental Benefit Schedule.
Before Your Dental Visit
- Make sure you have dental cover
- Ensure you have not reached your annual dental limit
- No waiting period on dental treatment required
If you forget to bring your health fund card to your appointment, you will need to make payment in full; and then claim a portion of your visit, directly with your Private Health Fund. If this is the case, No Gap condition will not apply.
For further information, please contact Paynless Dental on (02) 8677 9094 and speak to one of our friendly team members.
Private Health Insurers
Paynless Dental has partnered with HICAPS and Medicare to make claiming and payments easier for patients and health practitioners Australia-wide.
Paynless Dental Participating Health Funds & Health Insurance Brands