3D CONE BEAM CT IMAGING
We offer 3D Cone Beam CT imaging as part of our general examination. We want you to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the XG-3G 3D Dental Conebeam.
This 14 second scan offers a large volume for every display type – 3D, panorama, CEPH, and cross sectional (TSA) slices with smaller radiation than that produced by medical CT. The radiation is the equivalent of 4 bitewings x-rays.
The Cone Beam 3D image allows for:
- Locating the origin of pain or pathology.
- Cephalometric analysis.
- Quick, easy and comfortable scan of the mouth, face and jaw
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More security and less time during surgery
- Lowest radiation possible
- Detailed examination of the teeth
- Health of sinus and airways
- Diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Accurate placement of dental implants
- Determining bone structure and tooth orientation
Private Health Insurers
Paynless Dental has partnered with HICAPS and Medicare to make claiming and payments easier for patients and health practitioners Australia-wide.
Paynless Dental Participating Health Funds & Health Insurance Brands